- Register2Vote Here!
- National Disability Voter Registration Week (NDVRW) July 15th – 19th
- 2020 PRIMARY SCHEDULE
- NDVRW Flyer
AAPD Fort Worth REVUP
The Fort Worth MCPD in conjunction with the Fort Worth Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Fort Worth Human Relations Unit and the Tarrant County Election Administration that Fort Worth, TX is hosting its first-ever REVUP Campaign event has been established! The program event is scheduled for Friday, July 19th, 11:30-12:30.
Houston REVUP Events
Week of July 15th-19th NDVRW Voter Registration 9 am-5 pm. July 16th- Harris County Tax Assessor-Collector’s Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrar (VDVR) training session at HCIL on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 1:00pm. July 19th- HCIL Voter Registration Outreach at the Metropolitan Multi-Service Center (MMSC) from 11:00 pm-2:00 pm
CBCIL REVUP Events
Join CBCIL as we celebrate National Disability Voter Registration Week July 15-19, 2019
- Wednesday, July 10th: 9 am, Commissioners Court Resolution to be read in honor of National Disability Voter Registration Week
- Monday, July 15th: 9 am-noon, Voter Registration at Nueces County Courthouse and 3:30 pm Deputy Voter Registrar Training
- Tuesday, July 16th: 11:30 am, City Hall Proclamation to be read in honor of National Disability Voter Registration Week
- Wednesday, July 17th : 9 am-noon, Voter Registration at Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center, 5151 McArdle Rd, 78411
- Thursday, July 18th : All day Voter Registration at CBCIL Main Office, 1537 Seventh St., 78404
- Friday, July 19th : All day Voter Registration at CBCIL Main Office, 1537 Seventh St., 78404
NDVRW Austin Kickoff Event
- Tuesday July 16th 10am – noon – Lunch
- REV UP Texas NDVRW Austin Kickoff Event
- Volunteer Deputy Registrar (VDR) Training
- Training Starts at 10:45am Disability Rights Training
- 2222 West Braker Lane, Austin, Texas, RSVP Molly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Call for Deputy Voter Registrar Training! – Deputy Voter Registrar Training will be on Monday, July 15th at 3:30pm at the CBCIL Main Office, 1537 7th St, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. It is open to anyone, so tell a friend! If you would like to be deputized and have not sent me your RSVP, please email email@example.com.
REACH of Plano Center for Independent Living – REV Up Collin County – All week July 15-19th, Frisco Collin College ,July 15th Wylie Parks and Rec Center July 17th. Hugs Café, McKinney July 18th, REV UP BBQ Lockhart BBQ, Plano TX
Read more events here…
Ensuring Full Participation in the Voting Process!
Texans with disabilities CAN influence the outcome of statewide and local elections!
More than any time in memory:
- Elected leaders and political candidates are recognizing more than 4 MILLION Texans with disabilities—from birth to advanced age—as a powerful, important constituency.
- Issues important to people with disabilities must be part of the platform for any candidate running for public office.